What a President, what an example. An awesome father, loving husband and academic figure, resourceful Commander-in-Chief, and outstanding role model for young African Americans – just to name a few items on his resume/cv.
Mr. Obama is the first African-American President of the United States of America. His accomplishments have made such impacts on us as individual persons and our country in its entirety. He is tough, resilient, skillful, smart, suave, articulate, educated, giving, loving and caring and last but not least, handsome.
Our President, Mr. Obama, has proven to be a brilliant leader. Mr. Obama has given each and every male and female referred to as “minority” such hope of accomplishment. He has attained the following for all of us with all of us in mind:
1. Nobel Peace Prize Award
3. Prevented total loss of housing futures
4. Bailed out the automotive system to prevent further economic collapse
5. Assisted the banking system to prevent further economic collapse
6. Bailed out mega insurance companies to prevent enormous job loss and further economic collapse
7. Protected Americans from Al Quaida/eliminated Osama Bin Laden
8. Protected US Military men and women via “Don’t Ask/Don’t Tell” rules
9. Challenged Wall Street anticks
10. Placed the welfare of people before politics
11. Promoted Equal Pay for Women (women make up the largest percentage of the workforce)
12. Installed the first Latino Supreme Court Justice
13. Averted a total collapse of our economic system
14. Withdrew our military from Iraq
15. Completed his first full term in office
What a gem we have shining over us.
Thanks Mr. President. Keep up the excellent work.